Best Italian Food in Scottsdale
One of the great parts about living in Scottsdale and the East Valley are the several options we have for dining. Whatever you’re in the mood for is available somewhere nearby, whether you’re feeling classic American, spicy Mexican, or carbalicious Italian food! Here’s our top picks for places in Scottsdale to pick up a plate of pasta!
Our Top 3 Scottsdale Restaurants for Italian Food
1. Il Bosco. Whether you’re looking for a great spot for a business lunch or a dinner party, Il Bosco has the perfect brick oven for you! Specializing in hand-crafted, artisanal pizza, Il Bosco is a charming neighborhood pizzeria, whose favorites include the “Dona,” a pizza with pancetta, roma tomatoes and cheese, and the “Biaggia,” a pie with goat cheese, figs and prosciutto. Il Bosco also boasts a great list of Italian wines and beers and patio seating. Find them at www.ilboscopizza.com.
2. Casa Mia. Italian cuisine has a rich history of social and political influences, and pulls from many diverse sources. Casa Mia has captured this rich history and has been bringing its flavors it to residents of the East Valley since 1993. Presenting exotic dishes in a classy atmosphere, Casa Mia still feels like a family home where everyone’s welcome. Check them out at www.casamiascottsdale.com/ and while you’re there, try the Linguine and Clams or the Spaghetti Alla Checca.
3. Franco’s Italian Caffe. Topping our list is a reboot of an old Scottsdale favorite. A quarter of a century ago, Italy-native, Franco Fazzuoli brought one if the first examples of true Italian food to the Valley with Franco’s Trattoria. After a brief sabbatical to the Big Apple, Franco has returned and brought his sophisticated Italian dishes back with him. The current menu offers five courses: antipasti, insalata, pasta, secondi and dolce, and is sure to provide a lesson in true Italian gastronomy. Find them at www.francosscottsdale.com.
Latest posts by Smile Today (see all)
- Enjoy a Day at the Tapped Brew Festival - April 27, 2016
- Chipotle Cultivate Festival Returns to WestWorld - April 18, 2016
- What does Facial Symmetry have to do with Orthodontia? - April 7, 2016