Chipotle Cultivate is a festival that brings great music, food and ideas together. On April 30, 2016, Chipotle will be bringing all of these things to Westworld in Scottsdale and admission is free! So whether you’re passionate about live music, love great food, or are just looking for something fun and free to do, Chipotle Cultivate is the festival for you.
Music Lineup for the Festival
Spend the day enjoying live performances by seven different artists.
- Young the Giant
- Lukas Graham
- Betty Who
- Jared & The Mill
- DJ Christopher Golub
Chef Demonstrations at the Chipotle Festival
See how it’s all made with live demonstrations by prestigious chefs from around the country.
- Aarón Sánchez is the Chef and Partner of Johnny Sánchez, located in Baltimore and New Orleans. He is also the co-star of Food Network’s hit series Chopped, and the host of Cooking Channel’s Emmy-nominated Taco Trip.
- Amanda Freitag is the co-star of Food Network’s hit series Chopped, as well as the co-host of Food Network’s American Diner Revival.
- Charleen Badman and Pavle Milic are co-owners of the award-winning FnB restaurant in Scottsdale.
- Chris Bianco is the owner of Pizzeria Bianco and won the James Beard Award for Best Chef: Southwest in 2003.
- Stephen Jones was the Executive Chef at Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails and is now heading up his own concept, the larder + the delta, which specializes in classic Southern dishes with a modern twist. He also oversees the menus for DCM Burger, Walrus & the Pearl oyster bar and Tea & Toast Co., all of which are located inside DeSoto Central Market in Downtown Phoenix.
Food & Beverage You Can Enjoy at the Festival
With a large selection of foods and drinks to choose from, you definitely won’t go hungry at Chipotle Cultivate. Fill your stomach with chipotle specialties like chicken or sofritas soft tacos, a barbacoa or carnitas burrito, and chips and salsa. Or try something different with a Shophouse rice bowl filled with your choice of pork and chicken meatballs or organic tofu, jasmine rice, charred corn with crispy-chili garlic, green curry, green papaya slaw, herb salad and crispy garlic.
Then head on over to the tasting hall where you can pick out of the large selection of craft beers and fine wines.
Sweet snacks are also an option with treats from Cartel Coffee Lab, Doc’s Artisan Ice Cream, Super Chunk Sweets & Treats, Teaspressa and Churn.
Chipotle Festival Activities
Don’t forget to visit the exhibits where you’ll learn where your food comes from, how to make guac from scratch and more! Visit three exhibits and you can earn a free burrito the next time you stop into Chipotle.
Chipotle Cultivate is also kid friendly with a kid zone filled with educational activities that teaches them where their food comes from and why it matters.
For more information on Chipotle Cultivate visit their website: http://chipotlecultivate.com/cities/phoenix