Calling all beer aficionados! Tapped Brew Fest is coming to Phoenix May 7, 2016! Join your fellow beer-lovers in celebrating the growing craft beer community. With 60 different beers to try from 30 different breweries, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
About Tapped Brew Festival in Phoenix
What: Tapped Brew Festival aims to expose guests to the family of craft beer, the regional brewing heritage, local breweries, restaurants and pubs while having a great time. Don’t miss out on the fun and games.
- Monster Beer Pong – play beer pong with cups are are actually 55 gallon drums!
- Energy Flip Cup
- Corn Hole with boards lit up with LED lights
- A live DJ
- Photo Booth
- Food Trucks
- Cold Brew Coffee
When: Saturday, May 7, 2016 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Fear Farm, 2209 North 99th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85037
Tickets: Tickets include 40 beers with both GA and VIP tickets!
GA tickets are $40
VIP tickets are $60 and get you in the gates at 6 p.m.
So that you can drink responsibly, designated drivers can purchase tickets for $10!
Tapped Brew Festival Encourages You to Drink Responsibly
The festival allows you to try a variety of great beers in one night! But use your judgement and don’t allow yourself to be put in a position where you could hurt yourself or someone else, or even embarrass yourself or your friends! Here are some tips that will ensure you have a great time with no regrets.
- Know your limits. There’s plenty of time to test out all the beers, so pace yourself. Each beer has a 4 oz pour taste limit and the festival recommends no more than four 4 oz beers per hour.
- Drink a lot of water and stay hydrated. Water bottles will be sold for just $1.
- Make sure to eat! Eating helps your body absorb alcohol so you can try more beers without drinking too much and may just keep you from passing your limit.
- Know that some of these beers can have anywhere from 7 to 25 percent alcohol by volume.
- Make sure you have a designated driver! Your DD can come along and enjoy the fun, food and music for just $10.
For more information or to purchase your tickets, visit their website