For many adults, tooth loss has caused a lot of pain and heartache from not being able to enjoy life to its fullest. For several reasons, missing teeth can be both physically and emotionally painful. Luckily, there is something you can do about it. Advances in dentistry have brought a procedure that can give you back your smile and ability to eat your favorite foods thanks to dental implants. Here are some of the great benefits of this procedure:
- They feel like healthy, natural teeth. A dental implant restores missing teeth so that they look, feel, fit and function just like natural teeth.
- Dental implants are built to last a lifetime. Traditional dentures and bridges only last up to 10 years with proper care, but at some point they need to be replaced. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they’re designed to last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for.
- Enjoy life with a great smile! Missing teeth can make people feel uncomfortable in public. They can be too embarrassed to smile or worry that dentures will slip when you talk, eat or laugh. Dental implants can give you your life back.
- Retain the natural structure of your face. A face without teeth can sag and appear sunken. Dental implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
Smile Today’s process
At Smile Today, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful smile, which is why we are currently running specials on our dental implant packages for patients who want to restore their bite and smile. The steps for regaining your smile are as follows:
- To determine if dental implants are the right treatment, Smile Today will perform a full examination of your gum health and bone structure to treat any pre-existing conditions.
- When your mouth is ready, we will begin the implant process.
- Your artificial teeth will be carefully designed to suit your needs and created in a lab.
- Titanium posts will be anchored into your jawbone to create a strong foundation for the artificial teeth to be inserted.
- The artificial teeth are then loaded onto the titanium anchors, giving you new and fully functional teeth.
If you’ve been missing teeth and are ready to regain your smile, make an appointment today to determine if dental implants are the solution!